1. Google Adwords: Adwords is the premier advertising product of Google. Google Adwords is a PPC (pay-per-click) engine meaning you only pay when someone actually clicks your ad. The opposite (and more traditional) of this is CPM advertising, where you pay a certain rate regardless of how many clicks you get.
There are TWO sides to Google Adwords The Search Network and The Content Network.
2. Bing/Yahoo: MSN Adcenter is Microsoftís flagship search advertising product which is similar to Google Adwords. It too, is a PPC engine where you are only charged for actual clicks as opposed to paying a certain rate for your advertising.
MSN Adcenter also has a search network and content network, although the content network on MSN is vastly smaller than Googleís.
3. Miva: Miva Merchant offers a complete e-commerce solution consisting of PA-DSS validated ecommerce software, PCI compliant ecommerce hosting, credit card processing services and custom website design & development.
4.LookSmart: LookSmart is an online advertising and technology company that provides premium and performance advertising solutions for advertisers and publishers. LookSmart offers an unparalleled customer experience to advertisers of any size budget, offering them extensive reach into audiences through a monitored distribution network, maximizing ROI. LookSmart offers publishers hosted, white label ad serving technology to command and control their advertising revenue.
5. AdKnowledge: one stop shop for lots of types of ads. interesting. Adknowledge pairs advanced targeting with a massive database of consumers to drive leads and brand awareness through:Social media, audience delivery, email. Unlocking your digital audience is more than a tagline ó it defines our mission at Adknowledge. Here at Adknowledge, we connect advertisers with the appropriate audience, in the right place and at the right time. With a database of 400 million people, we can predict online preferences and behavior.
6. Affinity: search, parked pages, text ads good 2nd tier inventory. Affinity is a contextual advertising company that delivers over 30 Billion ad impressions each month from North America, Western Europe, Middle East, India, South-East Asia & Australia.
7. Marchex: IndustryBrains is a leading performance advertising media company that uses keyword search and relevant editorial targeting to achieve superior advertising results for marketers.
8. AdMarketplace: AdMarketplace is the largest search advertising marketplace outside of Google and Yahoo. Named one of New York’s fastest growing companies for two years running, adMarketplace delivers performance traffic to large, data-savvy marketers and their agencies. The Advertiser 3D interface is the only pay-per-click platform that allows advertisers to bid by individual traffic source and device type.
9. FindItQuick: With FinditQuick, you can achieve greater exposure for your business with our large traffic network. We will reach every corner of the internet for you to get you the results you need.
1. Facebook Ads: Self Serve Ads on Facebook
2. POF Ads: Self Serve Ads on PlentyOfFish. Promote your business on Plentyoffish! The top users of our ad system have increased their revenues by over $500,000 a month by taking advantage of our targeting capabilities. Many business owners target local consumers based on zip code, age, gender, education, profession etc.
3. Reddit Ads: Get your message to millions of viewers, Target viewers on what THEY are interested in, not what their demographic is,Use text, images, and video in your ads.
4.LinkedIn Ads: Connect with the world’s largest audience of active, influential professionals. Launch your campaign in minutes.
LinkedIn is our most cost-effective online marketing channel.Good for B2B
1. MediaTraffic: CPV Contextual Advertising. Get Targeted Domestic and International Traffic with MediaTraffic CPV Contextual Advertising. MediaTraffic offers 3 ways to buy targeted traffic and drive quality visitors to your website: Highly Targeted, Broad Targeted and RON (run of network).
2. Direct CPV: Try something different with DirectCPV, the leading online CPV and PPV advertising network that delivers the highest converting results and increases ROI for all advertisers. Extend your reach by targeting relevant keywords, URLS, locations and channels to ignite your income and generate higher conversions.
3. Clicksor: Clicksor offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a selection of clickable text or targeted contextual banners on their websites or blogs. Our contextual advertising ensures advertisers that the most relevant ads are delivered to the right audience at the right time to significantly increase return on investment.
Self-Serve Media Buys & Ad Network
1. AdBlade: Put an end to disappointing campaign results with Adblade, the worldís only ultra-premium ad network. With premium inventory from over 1,000 branded content sites, reaching over 200 million unique users in the US each month, you can target best prospects at scale.
2. Sitescout.com: SiteScout is the leading self-serve ad platform for marketing professionals and agencies.
3. AdReady: Display ads/self serve banners on yahoo sites.
4. Yabuka Solutions: Yabuka provides advertisers with the perfect medium to engage audiences via Sponsored Listing placements on premium publishers and Display advertising utilizing custom RTB technology in connection with the best traffic partners. Yabukaís self-service platform gives advertisers innovative tools to promote success for their campaignís unique goals
5. AdToll.com: Now owned by Click booth banners/display/text ads.
6.CBS Interactive: Media buys on very high traffic CBS site inventory Enticing brands. An engaged audience. Advertising programs that make the connection.
7. Advertise.com: Highly Targeted Display Marketing. Reach and Engage Millions with Your Display Ads
8.Traffiq.com: You face countless options in digital media planning and buying, and TRAFFIQ strives to simplify them by providing optimal media solutions and strategies to accomplish your business goals. As a leader in the constantly evolving space, we are determined to demystify digital media by staying abreast of these ever-changing dynamics. Because we were born from technology, we are uniquely positioned to keep our finger on the pulse of the digital universe. With creative thinking, a strategic approach, and a focus on in-depth analytics, we achieve your desired results.
9. XA.net: Display/retargeting/facebook ad exchange
10. OpenX Ad Marketplace: OpenX Ad Exchange Maximizes Revenue through Real-time Auctions
OpenX Ad Exchange helps ad buyers reach their ideal audiences so you can maximize their campaign performance across all screens.
11. ZedoAdNetwork.com: ZEDO Ad Network solely focuses on Behaviorally Targeted advertising. Behavioral targeting is a way to identify users that would be interested in your product. ZEDO Ad Network is the only network that sells only this type of targeting.
12. AdPerium: With Adperium Direct Ads you can start your campaign within a minute. Upload your banner, select the countries you want to target, enter a budget and you’re ready to go!
13. BuyAds.com: Self-serve banners on many quality sites
14. BlogAds: banners/text ads on high traffic blog network. We can help you make a splash on premier blogs like PerezHilton, Dailykos, Wonkette, Dlisted, and CuteOverload. Or blanket specific blog communities from liberals to parents with the broadest range of ad types– from tweetable video ads to IAB units to native advertising to skins.
15. Chitika: At Chitika, we only show ads to users when and where they want to see them. Access to top tier advertising partners like Yahoo!, SuperMedia and HomeAdvisor. Proprietary targeting and optimization technology that leverages the power of programmatic buying to serve precisely the right ad, at the right time.
16. Adroll: AdRoll is the most widely used retargeting platform in the world.
Media Buy Network (non-self serve)
1. Doubleclick: Media Buys with Google. DoubleClick is the ad technology foundation to create, transact, and manage digital advertising for the world’s buyers, creators and sellers.
2. Advertising.com: (http://advertising.aol.com/) Display/banners, media buys on AOL. AOL sites attract a wide range of dynamic and influential audiences. So when you pair your brandís message with our content, you get powerful results.
Itís that simple.
3. Microsoft Ad Network: The Microsoft Media Network is Microsoftís premium display advertising network, enabling marketers to reach millions of users across the U.S. The network provides a brand safe environment built on quality inventory from some of the most trusted sites across the web, including Microsoft owned and operated sites such as MSN. By leveraging exclusively owned and partnered data sources such as Microsoft accounts, MSN, and Bing, our high-quality reach empowers you to better determine when, where, and how you connect with your audience. Microsoft Advertising Exchange is a real-time bidded marketplace where you can reach audiences through high-quality, brand safe inventory more efficiently. With the Exchange, choice, scale, and efficiency drive ROI for you.
4. Tribal Fusion: Media buy banner network
5. EngageBDR: Engagement BDR is a leading integrated-media advertising company with extensive marketing solutions that provides brands high performing and cost effective display advertising.
6. Rubicon Project: Rubicon Project is a leading technology company automating the buying and selling of advertising.
7. FOX Networks: Banners on FOX properties
8. Casale Media: MediaNet is a premium ad network that connects world leading advertising brands with consumers through engaging digital experiences. A division of online media technology veteran, Casale Media, MediaNet is powered by Optimax, the first real-time ad serving and optimization platform. The company works directly with hand-picked media publishers to provide contextually rich, high quality brand safe environments for advertisers and agencies.
9. CPXinteractive: CPXi is a global digital media holding company with over a decade of experience connecting consumers with brands. CPXi provides multi-screen messaging, leveraging display, social, mobile and video advertising at scale, serving over six billion managed impressions daily.
10. ValueClick: The websites you visit work with online advertising companies, like ValueClick Media, to provide you with advertising that is relevant and useful as possible. Some of the online ads you are served may be based on the content of the webpage you’re visiting; others may be based on registration or other information you provide to us or our partners; and other ads may be customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits to other websites. The goal of AdChoices is to provide you with information about how online advertising works and the choices you have.
11. Burst Media: We reach three out of every four online unique visitors in the United Statesóand that gives advertisers access to large pools of audiences on branded properties, owned and operated sites, and high quality blogs.
12. Matomy Media: cpm banners on good inventory of sites. Increase leads and sales with the cost- efficiency of cost-per-action campaigns.
13. PremiumAccess.com: Traffice is only as good as its quality. At premium Access, our mission is to equip advertisers with powerful, innovative solutions that improve their online campaings and maximize their revenues.
14. ReduxMedia: The Redux premium network of quality web sites delivers over 12 billion impressions monthly to more than 59.5 million unique visitors in Canada and the US*. For more than 8 years now, Redux has focused on moving beyond ineffective mass commodity online display media to create the custom-targeted and brand-safe advertising that major brand advertisers need.
15. BannerConnect: Media buys/banners, good european reach
16. Vibrant Media: Vibrant Media (www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers, reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012), Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted advertisements and branded content within text and images.
17. Tremor Media: Tremor Video is a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions enabling brand advertisers to engage consumers across multiple internet-connected devices including computers, smartphones, tablets, and connected TVs.
18. Specific Media: Banners/video display, media buys
19. Undertone.com: Undertone develops digital advertising solutions for brands. We offer a suite of video, high impact and display ad formats that enable advertisers to engage consumers across desktops, tablets and smartphones.
20. Dsnrmg.com: Display banners, media buys, large inventory. DMG – DSNR Media Group is a global digital advertising network. Dedicated to complete value chain optimization and maximization of ROI for advertisers and publishers alike, DMG is committed to the ongoing mastery of the latest digital platforms – and to providing continuously enhanced aggregation and optimization options.
21. Collective.com: Collective haveve been the leader in understanding and delivering audiences. With the premium inventory that attracts them. The innovative technology that delivers them.And the insights that define them. We have always believed that the most effective advertising comes from the intersection of the right ad, targeted to the right person, in the right environment. Not as easy as it sounds.
22. Adconian: AMG is a technology company which has built one of the largest global multi-screen, multi-channel audience platforms. Our Digital Distribution Platform (DDP) enables monetization for content owners, app developers and device manufacturers to reach their global audiences across multiple devices and screens. This is done by building proprietary data profiles and models on their consumers and then selling these profiles to the highest bidder in a real-time marketplace.
23. Pubmatic: PubMatic is your gateway to the world’s most premium publishers. Our Advertiser Solutions team provides unparalleled service with dedicated points of contact, while our global services and support teams are available 24/7/365 to address buyer needs and requests from integration to implementation and beyond.
We make it easy for buyers to find the exact audiences and inventory they need with our One Platform approach. Buyers can easily integrate via API for access to our Unified Auction, Demand Partner User Interface and on-demand reporting suite.
24. Technorati Media: Technorati Media use technology and real-time market insights to optimize digital advertising interactions across an expanding high-quality publisher network.
1. Infolinks: Reach truly engaged users with Infolinksí innovative suite of solutions. The Infolinks platform analyzes the content of every page in real-time, determining context and user intent. This creates an engaging atmosphere that will yield the results your campaign deserves.
2. 50onRed: Self serve text inline contextual ads
3. InLinks: Monthly fee inline contextual ads
4. Admanage: Admanage will help advertisers find the most effective way to advertise online and create a successful internet marketing campaign to earn more revenue. We offer five high-impact ad units, perfect as AdSense alternatives, to work better for your online advertisements: In Text ads with thumbnail, basic In Text ads, CPC Banners, CPC Text Ad Banners, and sponsored listings. All of the advertising unit sizes adhere to the standard IAB Ad Unit guidelines.
5. Kontera: Inline contextual text ads. Not self-serve. Kontera serves more than 15,000 quality publishers every day with superior relevancy, and an exclusive ad inventory that cannot be beaten. More publishers choose Kontera than any other Content advertising solution.
6. AdMedia: We envision a web that serves up informative, entertaining–and most of all–highly relevant ads without being obtrusive to the consumer. And we’re proud to say that AdMedia takes steps every day to bring us closer to that vision.
7. Snap LinkAds: Text/inline type ads
8. Linkworth: Our products consist of text link ads, paid blog reviews, in-text links, in-content pay per click ads, rotating text ads, hosted content pages, article submission, directory submission and many more.
Mobile Phone Ad Networks
1. Admob: Mobile ads, now owned by google. Partner with AdMob to benefit from Google’s best-in-class technology and infrastructure to get your app business off the ground.
2. Admoda: Affiliate and Performance marketing companies rely on our mobile traffic. Why? It converts; itís cost effective; and we are the only mobile ad network to provide the tools/features that affiliate and performance marketers need to maximise their returns from mobile.
3. Millenial Media: Millennial Media is the leading independent audience platform in digital advertising.
4. GreyStripe: We are the industry leader in full-screen mobile advertising which captures 100% of your audienceís attention.
5. Inmobi: Mobile ad network
6. BuzzCity: BuzzCity is a global advertising network. Reach millions of consumers around the world on mobile phones and devices, and make use of our insights into key markets to drive your mobile internet strategy. Reach an audience of millions, via our mobile internet ad network. Your graphic and text ads are displayed on thousands of mobile websites, driving traffic towards your site. Pay only for the clicks that you receive.
7. Mobixell: Mobile advertising
1. Retargeter: ReTargeter optimizes your ad spend with highly targeted, real time digital advertising solutions and the best account management in the industry.
2. FetchBack: At eBay Enterprise Display & Retargeting (formerly Fetchback), our goal is to provide you with customized campaigns, world-class tools and unmatched expertise to help you every step of the way. Youíll have access to our award-winning creative team, high-touch account management and expert optimization to help grow your brand and ensure your success.
3. MyThings: MyThings offer prospection and personalized retargeting solutions across display banners, mobile, video and Facebook.
4. Criteo.com: Retargeting
1. CPMStar: The largest performance Ad Network in the game space.
2. Intergi: With more than 160 Million unique users worldwide, Intergi helps distribute your message to 3 out of every 4 gaming and entertainment fans through creating a custom brandy strategy, video and mobile ads.
3. Ad4Game: Banners on gaming sites
4. Ad2Games: Online advertising for games. Quality channels: gaming affiliates, social, mobile, search
5. Game Advertising Online: GAO is the large scale performance-focused advertising solution for online games.
1. AdExpansion: Display/banners on adult inventory
2. EroAdvertising: EroAdvertising revolutionary technology boosts your online advertising performance by providing new ways to add impact and relevance quickly and easy.
3. TrafficJunky.net: TrafficJunky is an online advertising network that provides a versatile, intelligent CPM-based advertising platform. Our self-serve, CPM-bidding ad network is designed to help advertisers and publishers alike achieve their most ambitious web marketing goals by serving cost-effective, large volumes of targeted web and mobile traffic and providing content monetizing solutions.
4. JuicyAds: Display on adult inventory, flat rate buys per week/month
5. Adult Ad World: Buy CPM ads, text ads, pop-under, clicked traffic and get your site out to millions of visitors a day. Target by niche, country, day and time.
1. TappJoy: Tapjoy is a mobile performance-based advertising platform that drives deep engagement and monetization opportunities for app publishers, while delivering valuable, engaged consumers to some of the world’s biggest brand advertisers.
1. Reseau Select: Banner and offline targetted at quebec
2. Canoe Klix: With Canoe Klix,Boost traffic to your site.
3. Adconian: AMG is a technology company which has built one of the largest global multi-screen, multi-channel audience platforms. Our Digital Distribution Platform (DDP) enables monetization for content owners, app developers and device manufacturers to reach their global audiences across multiple devices and screens.
4. Hi Media: Hi-Media is a specialist in audience monetization on the Internet. bet our Group for over 10 years on the complementarity of advertising revenues and revenues from e-commerce fuel economic model of all websites.
5. Ad2OneGroup: Media buys on premium UK, Irish & Aus. sites + Ebay UK
6. Pamoja Media: Pamoja Media is an African digital marketing agency that focuses on providing online marketing strategy for Africaís emerging brands.
7. SHE Network: Adify powered, target Swedish women
8. Adbid.se: Premium network for online newspapers in Sweden. CPM, CPC and CPA/CPO. Does retargeting and has both banners and text ads.
9. Mirago: UK/French/German contextual/search ads
10. ExoClick: ExoClick Media Buy Team secures guaranteed premium publishers that you won’t find on other ad networks.
11. Adverline: Media buys, good quality French/Euro inventory
12. Specific Media: With capabilities spanning customised video, engaging original content and decision-driving display, Specific Mediaô offers custom solutions, connecting all digital formats to execute a smarter and more efficient marketing plan.
13. Adtegrity : Adtegrity has been developing customized cross-screen advertising solutions for brands, agencies, and performance marketers. Leveraging data from our proprietary suite of targeting and optimization tools,we increase levels of engagement and performance for our clientsí advertising campaigns.
1. Sitepoint Marketplace: small direct banner buys
2. AdOptim: We provide you a highly suite of Internet & Mobile marketing, creating dynamic synergy between advertisers and publishers resulting in mutual revenue enhancement.
3. YuMe: YuMe Ads deliver highly-engaging, interactive video ad experiences across screens reaching audiences wherever they are watching video: at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Our innovative ad framework and technology, along with our in-house design studio, deliver unmatched creative flexibility to help advertisers achieve their branding objectives. Please navigate the tabs above to experience YuMe Ads.
4. BrightRoll: The increasing consumption of digital video is driving the rapid growth of a complex digital advertising ecosystem. BrightRoll is at the forefront of technology innovations that enable marketers to plan, execute and optimize intelligent and effective digital video advertising. BrightRoll is changing the face of programmatic buying by providing access to the largest independent digital video ad platform through a new, intuitive console.
5. AdClickMedia.com: With AdClickMedia pay-per-click network, you can advertise on 40,286 quality publisher’s websites within minutes, using Photo text ads, Banner ads, Full page Interstitial ads, and Email PPC ads.
6. Elephant Traffic: Mispelled domain traffic auction
7. Sponsored Tweets: Sponsored Tweets is a Twitter advertising platform that connects advertisers with tweeters. The site provides robust targeting and detailed analytics.
8. Izea: Self serve sponsored tweets/blog posts
9. Ad.ly: Ad.ly create and amplify branded social content at scale, reaching millions of potential customers across all social networks.
1. Arcamax: Trustworthy, Results-Driven Online Advertising and Media Buying. If your company is looking for new opportunities to grow online, we invite you to consider working with ArcaMax Publishing. Whether you are buying or selling media, we welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue.
2. The SRDS: SRDS.com is an online multimedia planning platform that connects media buyers with media sellers.
3. NextMark: Rent mailing lists. also mainly for direct mail I think.